9.23.2010

Exploring the Town

So much has happened since we made it to Jackson:


-We have a place to live. We move in on October 1st. It is a two-bedroom, two-bath condo. It has a fireplace and an awesome balcony overlooking Flat Creek. It even has covered parking. We are super excited to move in and make it feel like home.
-I went to my first day of work. All of the people are super nice and I think it will be a fun environment. The now former designer started training me and will go through an entire production cycle with me, which is Sunday-Tuesday. I already designed my first page. It was a page for the daily (I work for the weekly) that has arts and entertainment information for the weekend.


-We went on our first hike today. It was a shorter hike, about an hour and a half, but went pretty far up above Jackson. It was cool that we could look down into the town and see the mountains beyond. Jeremy had a ton of fun on the hike and even got to go swimming in the creek at the end of the hike (same creek that goes past our new place). There was some nice fall-colored leaves on the trees. Can't wait till all the leaves have changed.


-We found the dog park. And Jeremy found his way out of the dog park. Yes, on the first day there. We'll see how often he gets to return due to his sneakiness.

Time to keep on exploring and making Jackson home.

No comments:

Post a Comment