9.20.2010

Driving, Driving, Driving

I have been driving for three days straight. Tonight we will end in Jackson. I can't explain how excited I am about this. It finally feels like we are moving. Too bad we have a whole lot of stuff to do in the next few weeks. The big things: get an apartment, buy a new car, start my job and get everything from the pod to the apartment, but the pod doesn't deliver to Jackson.

Last night we stopped in Denver with enough time to enjoy the city. We went to the REI flagship to look at warm jackets. We didn't buy anything, but we have a better idea of what we might want. Then we walked through the parks and across the gorgeous bridges to find some food. Even though it is 8 or 9 hours from Jackson, I can see us coming to Denver for a long weekend.

On Friday, when I got to Jackson (Mississippi), Ben and I went to test drive the Subaru Forester. We need a vehicle that can drive in the snow. The car drove really nicely, and there is even an all-weather package that we could get with heated seats. Looks like we will no longer have a truck.

Have to get on the road. Next time I update we will be in Jackson Hole!

No comments:

Post a Comment